2019 Bond Referendum
What is a Bond Referendum?
Growth in Conroe ISD
Overall – What’s Included?
Bond Funds Use
Tax Rate Impact
Conroe HS: Growth and Sustainability
Oak Ridge HS: Growth and Sustainability
Career & Technical Education Facilities
Early Voting and Polling Locations
Bond Information Meetings
- March 26, 2019
College Park High School Auditorium
- March 28, 2019
The Woodlands High School
- April 1, 2019
Conroe High School Auditorium
- April 8, 2019
Caney Creek High School Auditorium
- April 11, 2019
Grand Oaks High School Auditorium
- April 15, 2019
Oak Ridge High School Auditorium
At the September 18, 2018 Board of Trustees’ Meeting, the Board of Trustees approved the 2018 Facilities Planning Committee, comprised of 27 community members, for the purpose of reviewing the district’s continued growth, facility, and instructional needs for the next four years. The Facilities Planning Committee was also charged with making a recommendation to the Board of Trustees to address those needs while impacting the tax rate as minimally as possible.
The Facility Planning Committee met over a three month period and made their recommendation to the Board of Trustees at the December 18, 2018 meeting. That recommendation became the blueprint for the 2019 CISD Bond Referendum.
At the January 15, 2019 Board of Trustees’ meeting, the Board of Trustees approved an $807,000,000 bond referendum for the May 4, 2019 election.
Priority 1, 2, and 3 Items from 2018 Summer Facilities Assessment
- (PC03 items are not included in the 2019 Bond Referendum. Many PC01 & PC02 items are included in the 2019 Bond Package. Other items will be paid for with general funds.)
- 2019 Bond Model – Initial
- 2019 Bond Model – 01.29.19
- 2019 Bond Program Estimated Bond Schedule
- 2019 Bond Brochure
Voting & Election Notices & Dates
- Last Day to Register to Vote – Thurs., April 4, 2019
- Early Voting Begins – Mon., April 22, 2019
- Early Voting Ends – Tues., April 30, 2019
- Election Day – Sat., May 4, 2019
- Notice of Voting Order Priority
What was in previous bonds?
2015 Bond Referendum: no tax rate increase